Saturday, March 6, 2021

PAUL IN THE BIBLE ADMITS HE’S A LIAR AND A DECEIVER

PAUL IN THE BIBLE ADMITS HE’S A LIAR AND A DECEIVER:

Paul said, “But be it so, I did not burden you nevertheless, being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE.” [2 CORINTHIANS 12:16]

Definition of GUILE: means ruse, sharp practice, treachery, trickery and wiliness.) “For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?” [Romans 3:7]

WHAT JESUS IN THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE LIAR: “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.” [John. 8:44-45]

WHAT JESUS SAYS ABOUT THE PHARISEES: “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.” [Matthew 23:15]

PAUL ADMITS HE’S A PHARISEE: “But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.” [Acts 23:6]

WHAT JESUS SAYS ABOUT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.” [Matthew 10:5-6] “But he Jesus answered and said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” [Matthew 15:24]

Paul the founder of Christianity.

paul 💀🔥🔥🔥🔥you want to be with him?!!!

.

Jesus: what do you teach? 

"I want you to show mercy, not offer 👉sacrifices👈. ' For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners." -Matthew 9:13 

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.'' Luke 5:32

Disciples: what did Jesus teach? 

"Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away." -Acts 3: 19

Paul (Fake apostle): what did Jesus teach? 

"👉Christ died for our sins👈" -1corinthians 15-3

Who is the LIAR?!

Paul the founder of Christianity.

paul 💀🔥🔥🔥🔥you want to be with him?!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment