Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Jesus is NOT the Father and Father is Not Jesus.

You worship someone sent by his God. Someone wasn't a sender but he was sending by his God . ( Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3 NIV ) THE ONLY TRUE GOD Allah (You call Allah "The Father" in your religion) is the sender not sent(Jesus).

Jesus is NOT the Father and Father is Not Jesus. (any Christian that says otherwise he/she doesn't know their own doctrine).

Did Jesus say that the father is ANOTHER person to him? Yes, here it is:  [KJV] [Jn.5.31] [If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.].

[KJV] [Jn.5.32] [There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.].

[KJV] [Jn.5.37] [And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.].

John 14:28 Jesus said that he is not Equal to “The Father” “The Father is greater than I”. 

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself  Since he didn’t. . Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." . instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

So, Jesus is NOT the Father. . Now, Jesus speaking to the Father in John 17:3 declares Him to be the ONLY true God:  [Jn.17.3] [And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent] . Here Jesus is saying that the Father is the only true God. Jesus is not God and Amen to that. . . Any attempt to proof Divinity of Jesus is an attempt to associate partner besides the ONLY true GOD, goings against words of Jesus, which is polytheism.

Please please please Read your scriptures with open eyes man and first of all kill all the prejudices of your heart and pray from Your God to guide you, because He is the only being who can guide His Creature. . I suggest you to Pray to God for Straight path with all your heart and He will surely guide you.




No comments:

Post a Comment